First, let us say thank you for considering the gift of your time.
The most precious of all gifts, one’s time, is perhaps the most meaningful gift we can receive. In fact, without the support of volunteers like you, our work would not be possible.
Volunteer at One of Our Fundraising Events
- Gobble Wobble: 30 years in the “running,” this annual 5K Run/Walk is held each year at 8:30AM on Thanksgiving at West County Assembly of God in Chesterfield. Please assist us with registration activities, water stations, and course marshall or finish line activities. We also appreciate you promoting the 5K through your personal social media. Your volunteering will be eligible for service hours!
- Benefit Auction Gala: Our largest fundraiser of the year requires a lot of volunteers to insure its success! We need volunteers to offer their time, talents and donations for the pursuit, creation and promotion of the live and silent auction items. Your marketing skills will be highly valued as it is our goal to maximize attendance. The day of the event, we will appreciate volunteers working in a myriad of position to help us keep the night running smoothly. The Gala will be held at the Holiday Inn Route 66 on Watson Road.
- Classic 100 Golf Marathon: Think now of how you can “sink” a corporate sponsorship for this event while looking through your contact list to invite those who would appreciate playing up to 100 holes of golf…with unlimited golf balls…and drive their own cart. Join other volunteers in preparing and serving breakfast + lunch items for the golfers. Or simply play golf and use your servant’s heart to commit to pledging several dollars per hole.
Host Your Own Fundraiser
Creating a fundraising event is a rewarding and fun process! Here are some ideas for easy fundraisers you could host:
- Office environment: dress down day, jeans day, holiday fundraiser, office golf/tennis/softball event, bake sales
- Dine Out for Adult & Teen Challenge: ask your favorite restaurant to donate a % of a night’s proceeds, and pack it full of your friends!
- Yard Sale: clean out your closets!
- Bake Sale: Get the neighborhood together for some sweet treats for good
- Trivia Night: rally your friends or congregation for a night of Trivia with ticket proceeds going to Adult & Teen Challenge!
Volunteer Your Skills
We currently have need of:
- Construction, plumbing, electrical and painting skills
- Grant writing expertise